Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're right. Is the rumor starting up?

Texas fans have been repeating that BS ever since Urban didn’t get the Cowboys job.

There is literally no upside to him taking the job and our program is way too toxic and dysfunctional.

Texas fans have been repeating that BS ever since Urban didn’t get the Cowboys job.

There is literally no upside to him taking the job and our program is way too toxic and dysfunctional.
Iono, the recruiting would certainly pick up. Given the decommits and kids going elsewhere, they might be just desperate enough to try.

Iono, the recruiting would certainly pick up. Given the decommits and kids going elsewhere, they might be just desperate enough to try.

Texas definitely wants him and has been in contact. I’m saying for Urban there’s no upside to accept. Texas fans think it’s always about money but I don’t think he would come for any amount of money.

Texas definitely wants him and has been in contact. I’m saying for Urban there’s no upside to accept. Texas fans think it’s always about money but I don’t think he would come for any amount of money.
You right. He's had at least one major scare per the last two places he was at. Meanwhile he looks perfectly fine schooling Leinart and Bush on Fox.

@BDBIID Ricks is balling. looking like a All America as a freshman.

Eli Ricks through four career games

148 coverage snaps
14 targets
5 catches
36% completions
98 yards
1 TD
3 INT*
29.6 snaps per reception
45.2 NFL Rating

@BDBIID Ricks is balling. looking like a All America as a freshman.

Eli Ricks through four career games

148 coverage snaps
14 targets
5 catches
36% completions
98 yards
1 TD
3 INT*
29.6 snaps per reception
45.2 NFL Rating

How has nobody poached Corey Raymond

He’s the highest paid in college at his position. He’s not ready to be a Coordinator though.

they need him back coaching the safeties because they are trash

He hasn’t looked at NFL? I guess he like recruiting

giphy.gif

espn jus confirmed it smh. wtf, how does Clemson n cfb let trevor get covid. That nigga shoulda been in bubble wrap n a full hazmat suit 100% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back