Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawrence is 1000% better.

Fields is a less athletic Cam.

His throws be to open players. its the scheme. Haskins and those before him looked great but didn’t have to make a lot of reads
Naw. He don’t make it even attempt the throws Lawrence makes.

It’s that Urban Meyers system.

I wouldn’t draft Him in the first round

I disagree. He has elite arm talent. As far as “throwing to wide open wr” Most of Trevors throws are to wide open wr bro. Clemson aint seeing elite coverage every weekend. Where they stick out is the accurcay to get it to the wr in stride so they can run..like Tua did at Bama.

he also has great anticipation and I think he is a better qb than Cam was at this stage and he matches his athleticism.

I disagree. He has elite arm talent. As far as “throwing to wide open wr” Most of Trevors throws are to wide open wr bro. Clemson aint seeing elite coverage every weekend. Where they stick out is the accurcay to get it to the wr in stride so they can run..like Tua did at Bama.

he also has great anticipation and I think he is a better qb than Cam was at this stage and he matches his athleticism.

In 4 years you will see

That was an ugly ass win vs Virginia. The offense has regressed (mostly due to the o-line and playcalling). 2 weeks till NC State

Damn. 1 week in and the big 10 is already canceling gms.

I kno Nebraska is mad af. They prolly gone try n play some random team from a different conference who is on a bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back