Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude could never see the field. Kept getting passed over every year.

He might not be that good fam. He also might be a upgrade

Sark should know what he’s capable of after spending yrs seeing him in practice so we gotta defer to his judgment...most guys would be an improvement over Juwan Mitchell regardless

Tebow

He was a glorified 3rd string RB at QB his freshman year. He get to much love for that year
Its easy to think that, but he played a vital part in a couple of those games that if he wouldn't have made the play, we would've lost (LSU, Tenn)

Its easy to think that, but he played a vital part in a couple of those games that if he wouldn't have made the play, we would've lost (LSU, Tenn)

I said what said.

UF fans give him more props than Leak that year and your response in the thread is on par with how Tebow is seen.

I said what said.

UF fans give him more props than Leak that year and your response in the thread is on par with how Tebow is seen.
Well, I never gave him more props than Chris ( favorite Gator) so stop trying to shoehorn what I said to fit your narrative. Read what I said again. You can feel how you feel, but you might not know exactly what you're talking about. I've never met one Gator fan that has said that. Even still, won a Heisman and a Natty on his own, pretty sure thats where the props come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back