Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Aint gon lie I’m torn between Mobley and Green for the second pick.

23 and 24 I don’t think we make those selections. Either trading up or trading for A veteran.

I'm heavily leaning towards Mobley but I'd be happy with Jalen Green too

I generally dislike taking centers that high in the draft but Mobley has a chance to be an eliete two big which is hard to pass up

Jalen Green seems to be the consensus on Clutch Fans though lol

Been seeing smoke about us possibly trading the pick which I hope we dont do

Last edited:

I generally dislike taking centers that high in the draft but Mobley has a chance to be an eliete two big which is hard to pass up

Bee seeing smoke about us possibly trading the pick which I hope we dont do
After watching/reading some scouting reports I feel the same way. Idk what Jalen will end up being on defense but I don’t think he’ll be as good Mobley is already. Plus with the way he he moves and the offensive flashes he has shown I think he’s capable of being and consistent 20/10 guy if he gets the right development. My only problem is how effective will he be on offense if Porter jr doesn’t progress into being a consistent scorer.

Been seeing smoke about us possibly trading the pick which I hope we dont do

What would they trade the pick for? Well the rumors of things they might trade the pick for anyway?

I really like Jalen Green also! I think Mobley will at worst be a solid rotation big guy In the league for years so you honestly can't go wrong with a guy who has a high upside like he does but at worst is still an NBA player for years to come..

I am super excited about this offseason

If he can continuously hit open 3 pointers at league average he will be a good role player for many years.

Pons is a really good defender and him hitting shots is what could determine him being drafted or fighting to make a roster as an undrafted free agent

What would they trade the pick for? Well the rumors of things they might trade the pick for anyway?

I really like Jalen Green also! I think Mobley will at worst be a solid rotation big guy In the league for years so you honestly can't go wrong with a guy who has a high upside like he does but at worst is still an NBA player for years to come..

I am super excited about this offseason

Maybe it's just posturing for now, Stone said he's keeping his options open(which he should) so we'll see

Back