Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Really need to watch more of this kid bcos I did not see anything special while he was in college.

The ability to defend multiple positions and his decision making at his size is the appeal but other than that I dont see exactly what he does well either

I think Kuminga is getting under rated. After thinking it over JK is a no brainer with the 5th pick. Re classified and played against pros at the age of 18. His shooting numbers were terrible and the shot selection is awful the sample size of just 13 games could suggest that it was just a bad stretch or a slump due to the heightened level of comp. few other underrated players

jared butler Baylor
David Johnson Louisville
Isaiah Livers Michigan

You know what's funny is I'm not a Kuminga guy at all but if I was Toronto specifically I would consider taking him at 4 over Suggs

Obviously Suggs is better right now but Kuminga has way more upside and the Raptors have an excellent track record of player development.....if he's going to succeed in the league you would be hard pressed to find a better organization to grow and develop a player like Kuminga than Toronto

Who is snow flake in the blue dress...

ImpossibleDismalCottontail-max-1mb.gif

You know what's funny is I'm not a Kuminga guy at all but if I was Toronto specifically I would consider taking him at 4 over Suggs

Obviously Suggs is better right now but Kuminga has way more upside and the Raptors have an excellent track record of player development.....if he's going to succeed in the league you would be hard pressed to find a better organization to grow and develop a player like Kuminga than Toronto

good point.

Back