Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Why isn’t this kid getting any first round buzz?? Between Mann/Cooper/Butler/Abmas I’m willing to bet on one of them turning into something special at the next level. hope we can find a way to steal one somewhere in the early 2nd

Apparently Abmas struggles as a play maker outside of getting his own. He’s going to be one of those guys who can either rise or slip significantly based off of his combine measurables/performance. Listed at 6’1 165. Dude is a certified bucket tho no doubt about it. Splits are crazy 48/43/89 plus he just turned 20. The lottery might be a reach but i honestly don’t think there’s 25 guys better then him in this draft.

Last edited:
Working on my "Scottie Barnes is the 2nd best player in this draft class" argument, unfortunately i keep running into one important roadblock, THE MFER CANT SHOOT. If this dude can somehow be an average shooter, he is going to be a problem. Does so so many things very well, winning player.

I agree 100%

Love have versatile Scottie Barnes is defensively

Just needs to become respectable offensively/as a shooter and he is going to be a high level contributor on a good team for a long time

Back