Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Villanova done had Remy Martin on lockdown all game, he cant do shit against their defense lol

Here’s my first official big board

1.Cade Cunningham

2. C Evan Mobley

3. Jalen Green

4. Wing BJ Boston

5. PG Jalen Suggs

6. SG James Booknight

7. C Usman Garuba

8. Wing Jonathan Kuminga

9. Forward Jalen Johnson

10. Wing Terrance Clark

11. Wing Zaire Williams

12. G Caleb Love

13. F Scottie Barnes

14. C Ibou Dianko Badji

Here’s my first official big board

1.Cade Cunningham

2. C Evan Mobley

3. Jalen Green

4. Wing BJ Boston

5. PG Jalen Suggs

6. SG James Booknight

7. C Usman Garuba

8. Wing Jonathan Kuminga

9. Forward Jalen Johnson

10. Wing Terrance Clark

11. Wing Zaire Williams

12. G Caleb Love

13. F Scottie Barnes

14. C Ibou Dianko Badji

Jalen Suggs looked really good against Kansas.....like really good

Gonzaga is stacked so it's probably a lot easier than it normally would be but this kid might be special

Gonzaga is stacked so it's probably a lot easier than it normally would be but this kid might be special

I had Jalen Johnson initially as the player I thought would challenge Cade for the top spot. I’ve since changed that to the Suggs kid. Don’t want to crown him just yet because I’m still getting familiar with his game but a few of these cats going to put pressure on CC for that top spot before it’s all said and done.

I had Jalen Johnson initially as the player I thought would challenge Cade for the top spot. I’ve since changed that to the Suggs kid. Don’t want to crown him just yet because I’m still getting familiar with his game but a few of these cats going to put pressure on CC for that top spot before it’s all said and done.

Yup I agree and like I said Gonzaga is super stacked, Timme, Kispet, Ayayi ect.....he going to be able to let it come to him and not have to really force anything or play out of his element

The passing and aggression have been really impressive so far

Kinda knew something was up when i did not see him in the box score of the first game. What's the word on the UT message boards on why he is leaving?

Not happy with his role that's pretty much it, we have a lot of forwards and not enough minutes to go around.....it is what it is.

I have been sleeping on Ayo Dosunmu, mainly bcos he is a Junior. But my Nigerian brother is consistent as fuck. 3 games in, averaging 25 pts, 7 rebs, 7 assists.

OK @A.F.R.I.C.A , Your boy might actually be the truth. Rise of the Jalens......

perfect from the floor. Making an impact on both ends. It’s going to be really interesting to see how this top 10 shakes out. Glad I don’t have to stress losing as much as I did in the past. With the depth of this draft and the new lotto rules i can just sit back and let the chips fall where they may. That being said I’m really hoping for a top 8 pick

VA Tech with the upset on Villanova

Villanova definitely going to take their frustrations out on Texas next Sunday

220px-Michael_Jordan_crying.jpg

Last edited:
Back