Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

just saw this.Coach K was gradually fazing him out. Eventually moved him to the bench. Not sure what happened behind the scenes.If something serious comes out it could seriously damage his draft stock ala Kevin Porter Jr. He wasn’t playing well enough before hand to solidify a spot in the lottery maybe he transfers and comes back for another season?

Really starting to settle on Moody being my favorite player outside of the first tier. Kid is a baller. Fits the profile we normally look for and is a perfect fit for this rosters. Boulnight/Moody would be great consolation prizes if we end up picking outside of the top 5

Yea, Tier one is pretty much just this guy and Cade. Still high on Suggs, but i think Mobley and Cade have separated themselves imo (might be docking Suggs points bcos he plays on a great team, idk). I like Kuminga too, but dude is shooting 22% from three. That scares me abit.

@oldman_Ghost! A lot of Kawhi-like shots here. When he plays under control, he can use his size and smoothness to be devastating in the mid range like Kawhi.

Ignore the McClung parts, posted that bcos that’s @A.F.R.I.C.A ’s boy.

Nah..I was wondering how McClung was doing after he left Georgetown, so good drop all around. Heated I missed this game on a whole

Much needed win after we've been free falling for a couple of weeks and that meltdown against West Virginia

Back