Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

The site was tripping last night but that West Virginia/Oklahoma St game was wild....hell of a comeback for West Virginia

Nice balanced win for the squad last night, all of the starters scored in double figures

Andrew Jones with 23 points

I'm shocked at how good the offense has been

Definitely going to be watching Arkansas/Tennessee this evening

Keon Johnson and Moses Moody on deck

haven’t watched either team yet I’m definitely tapping into that one. Been following the box scores for both teams tho moody been killing it but Springer and Keon don’t seem to be starting or getting a ton of tic.The DE guys love Keon so I’ll be watching him closely. Apparently he was one of the better players on the USA U19 team.

haven’t watched either team yet I’m definitely tapping into that one. Been following the box scores for both teams tho moody been killing it but Springer and Keon don’t seem to be starting or getting a ton of tic.The DE guys love Keon so I’ll be watching him closely. Apparently he was one of the better players on the USA U19 team.

Moody struggled to shoot the ball but Tennessee did a great job defending him too

Keon Johnson had a solid game in his first start, knocked down some clutch free throws late....Josiah Jordan-James was the best player on the court last night though

Back