Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 WWE PPV Prediction Series: Fastlane

Elimination Chamber

WWE Championship -- Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston

Women's Tag Team Championship -- Nia Jax & Tamina vs. Riott Squad vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville vs. The IIconics vs. Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Naomi & Carmella

Intercontinental Championship -- Bobby Lashley (c) & Lio Rush vs. Finn Balor

Raw Women's Championship -- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Ruby Riott

SmackDown Tag Team Championship -- The Miz & Shane McMahon (c) vs. The Usos

Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin

Cruiserweight Championship -- Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Akira Tozawa

Elimination Chamber

WWE Championship -- Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston

Women's Tag Team Championship -- Nia Jax & Tamina vs. Riott Squad vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville vs. The IIconics vs. Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Naomi & Carmella

Braun Strowman
vs. Baron Corbin

Elimination Chamber

Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin

Elimination Chamber

Braun Strowman
vs. Baron Corbin

My predictions ^^^
I think I'm skipping this one (and probably Fast lane) for the ASG. Just not interested.

Too many people thinking Sasha and Bayley walking out with the straps, I think they go pull a swerve. It's time for Saha to go back solo and becoming The Boss of old

DB
Nia/Tamina (Bayley and Sasha win the belts at mania)
Murphy
Ronda
Braun
Lashley
Miz/Shane

all these interesting ideas being dropped in here heading into WM

y’all gonna learn to separate what we want to see,what makes sense, and what’s more interesting from what wwe is gonna most likely do

I’d hold off on turning Sasha heel. Her and Bayley get the tag titles and do their thing til about June/July. Friction occurs and they lose the belts. Rematch: Sasha finally completely turns on Bayley. Grudge match at summerslam. Then trade one of them to smackdown. No rematch. No feud after that. Done

WWE Championship -- Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kevin Owens
Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair
The Shield vs. Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin & Bobby Lashley
SmackDown Women's Championship -- Asuka (c) vs. Mandy Rose
SmackDown Tag Team Championship -- The Usos (c) vs. The Miz & Shane McMahon
Women's Tag Team Championship -- Boss 'N Hug Connection (c) vs. Nia Jax & Tamina
Raw Tag Team Championship -- The Revival (c) vs. Aleister Black & Ricochet vs. Bobby Roode & Chad Gable
Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade

Back