Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...sa-is-a-great-guy-social-media-doesnt-matter/

Dee Ford: Nick Bosa is a great guy, social media doesn’t matter

Nick Bosa, the 49ers’ first-round draft pick, has taken quite a bit of criticism for social media posts that some saw as racist, and he pledged to get off Twitter so he’d avoid stirring any controversy in San Francisco. One veteran in the locker room says that’s unnecessary.

Teammate Dee Ford said Bosa is already blending in well during offseason work and it doesn’t matter what opinions he has expressed on social media.

Yeah, he’s a great guy,” Ford said, via Jennifer Lee Chan of CSNBayArea.com. “Social media is social media. I could care less. Honestly, who you are at work is important to me and he’s a great guy. I don’t even have a social media. I’m not even up to speed with the quotes and all that. I don’t care. Who he has presented to us is a great guy that’s ready to work and that’s all that matters to me.”

The 49ers also didn’t seem concerned about anything Bosa has tweeted, taking him with the second overall pick.

5345CD60-5FDE-473E-9DB7-FB8F9D3CAA49.gif

SMH

At the NFL owner's meetings on Wednesday, the league voted to ban three drills from being used during training camp, hoping to tamp down the risk of concussions during camp. According to several reports, those drills are: Oklahoma, King of the Circle/Bull in the Ring, and Half Line.

Fam I used to hate half line in my playing days lol

Fuck that still lmao I know players happy for that one. The other two cool drills though
The Oklahoma drill was guaranteed to start at least two fights per practice on our teams.

Last edited:
At Wednesday’s Spring League Meeting, it was announced that Divisional Round games on Sunday will be moved back to 3 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. EST. They had previously started at 1:05 p.m. and 4:40 p.m. and will now match the start times for the conference championship games.

In addition, the single-header rule has been eliminated, so every market will get three games during Sundays in the regular season. This is especially impactful for markets with multiple teams such as the Bay Area with the 49ers and Raiders, Southern California with the Rams and Chargers and the Washington D.C. area with the Redskins and Ravens.

Lastly, the Super Bowl previously featured five commercial breaks per quarter, but will now have four.

At Wednesday’s Spring League Meeting, it was announced that Divisional Round games on Sunday will be moved back to 3 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. EST. They had previously started at 1:05 p.m. and 4:40 p.m. and will now match the start times for the conference championship games.

In addition, the single-header rule has been eliminated, so every market will get three games during Sundays in the regular season. This is especially impactful for markets with multiple teams such as the Bay Area with the 49ers and Raiders, Southern California with the Rams and Chargers and the Washington D.C. area with the Redskins and Ravens.

Lastly, the Super Bowl previously featured five commercial breaks per quarter, but will now have four.

Bolded...praise God! There is a tv in the office in my job. And that single header rule is woat.

Richie Racist keeps getting jobs in the NFL...

that last tweet...

tenor.gif

How do yall feel about the offensive switch the Ravens made and didn't even find a way to let Lamar Jackson know that he will be running a whole new offense?

I’ve been hearing it’s gonna be the Skins.

HBO wants to wait for the Raiders until next year in Vegas.

Back