Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

I didnt see Josh Rosen play last year so I dont kniw anything about him. But it wouldn't surprise me if Arizona had no intentions of taking Kyler Murray or any QB for that matter and they were just doing this to jack up the pricr for anyone who wants the #1 pick.

I didnt see him play so I dont know if he is ass or not but this would be a very smart move if the plan is to keep Rosen who they took in the 1st round just a year ago. The Falcons pulled that maneuver back in the day when we had the #1 overall pick and everyone wanted Jeff George. We made the whole world believe that we were taking Jeff George #1 with no questions asked. The Falcons even cut his workout short and told the world they had seen everything they needed and that he would be the hands down unquestioned #1 overall pick. They had no intentions of taking Jeff George and when it was all said and done they finessed the Colts out of a pro bowl offensive lineman (Chris Hinton), a pro bowl receiver (Andre Rison) a first round pick #13) and a fifth round pick. Ofcourse the Falcons were the Falcons and they still found a way to fuck it up. But it was a damn good trade for the Falcons and they straight bluffed their way into it. It wouldn't shock me if AZ was trying to do the same thing.

I didnt see Josh Rosen play last year so I dont kniw anything about him. But it wouldn't surprise me if Arizona had no intentions of taking Kyler Murray or any QB for that matter and they were just doing this to jack up the pricr for anyone who wants the #1 pick.

I didnt see him play so I dont know if he is ass or not but this would be a very smart move if the plan is to keep Rosen who they took in the 1st round just a year ago. The Falcons pulled that maneuver back in the day when we had the #1 overall pick and everyone wanted Jeff George. We made the whole world believe that we were taking Jeff George #1 with no questions asked. The Falcons even cut his workout short and told the world they had seen everything they needed and that he would be the hands down unquestioned #1 overall pick. They had no intentions of taking Jeff George and when it was all said and done they finessed the Colts out of a pro bowl offensive lineman (Chris Hinton), a pro bowl receiver (Andre Rison) a first round pick #13) and a fifth round pick. Ofcourse the Falcons were the Falcons and they still found a way to fuck it up. But it was a damn good trade for the Falcons and they straight bluffed their way into it. It wouldn't shock me if AZ was trying to do the same thing.

This is how I feel about this...if they gonna trade Rose though ..giants should get on the horn ASAP

Back