Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

I'm assuming you haven't really looked at it cause nobody has said that since the details came out. I know ppl who do this for a living and "insane" is not the word for it, especially not for a multi pro bowl player who is 25 yrs old.

14 mil a year for a box safety w coverage issues. Yea, I wouldn't call it a good deal. But Redskins gon Redskin.

So the patriots losing their entire 2019 and 2020 draft due to a pattern of behavior thats conduct detrimental to the league over the course of almost 2 decades?

? I dont get the premise of your post?

? I dont get the premise of your post?

Really.

okay ima say it like this

Fail a drug test- 4 games.
Fail another - 8 games (not sure if true)
Fail another - year (not sure if true)

Patriots been found cheating and making the league look bad for about 20 years

PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR

Really.

okay ima say it like this

Fail a drug test- 4 games.
Fail another - 8 games (not sure if true)
Fail another - year (not sure if true)

Patriots been found cheating and making the league look bad for about 20 years

PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR

First off. I was asking cuz I didn't know if some new scandal had come up..

Now let me get through your bullshit.

Fail drug -test?? Really what team doesnt have that....I would think the NFL would look bad cuz they have multiple players w this..not just ONE team

Who fail what and got suspended for 8 games..if you dont know who or dont have any accurate info..I suggest do not bring it up

Again what player on the pats u referring to?

And FOH out of here w that spygate n deflating football bullshit

Nig none of that ish is ever worse than the saints bounty gate?

We want to talk about that..paying to deliberately hurt players?

All the bullshit that's ever gone on in the NFL from Jerry Jones to the 49ers, raiders, Steelers

And it's the Pats fucking it up...ok

Not the NFL ever dropping the ball on beating women or not standing or standing for the flags..its the Patriots..

Funny thing is..I didnt even come to defend them cuz dont care what niggas feel.

Last edited:
First off. I was asking cuz I didn't know if some new scandal had come up..

Now let me get through your bullshit.

Fail drug -test?? Really what team doesnt have that....I would think the NFL would look bad cuz they have multiple players w this..not just ONE team

Who fail what and got suspended for 8 games..if you dont know who or dont have any accurate info..I suggest do not bring it up

Again what player on the pats u referring to?

And FOH out of here w that spygate n deflating football bullshit

Nig none of that ish is ever worse than the saints bounty gate?

We want to talk about that..paying to deliberately hurt players?

All the bullshit that's ever gone on in the NFL from Jerry Jones to the 49ers, raiders, Steelers

And it's the Pats fucking it up...ok

Not NFL ever dropping the ball on beating women or not standing or standing for the flags..its the Patriots..

Funny thing is..I didnt even come to defend them cuz dont care what niggas feel.

I’m referring about leadership/ownership

I’m referring about leadership/ownership

Again look up Jerry Jones, carmen policy, Jim irsay...

Like..what are you saying..I expected this kind of shit from other hating ass Katz, but not from you my Gee..

Again look up Jerry Jones, carmen policy, Jim irsay...

Like..what are you saying..I expected this kind of shit from other hating ass Katz, but not from you my Gee..

Lmao.

NFL took my coach away for 1 year and hoed us in the NFCCG.

Everybody gotta suffer.

Basically we got the same qb as the starter at the backup position. that also means the backup position has now been upgraded because i no longer have to see Gabbert on the field. not a bad move imo

Last edited:
Back