Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Oh so now muthafuccas gonna be jumpin on the Browns bandwagon.

Yeah can't wait to see this all these orange jerseys pop up all of the sudden. Foh

I won't believe in Cleveland until I see the make up of this 1st time coach. That's ALOTTA strong personalities on that squad. Alot going on. OBJ, Hunt coming off kicking a broad, Chubb thought he was bout to be the featured back. Mayfield already got an inflated ego. Is not alotta coaches that can manage this shit, is more than x's n o's

Here’s one prediction:

Tomlin gets fired after Ben throws him under the bus next season.

Gettleman building through draft. Dude is gutting out all these crazy contracts and drafting players that play positions of value, most importantly both sides of the ball on the lines and have them on cheap rookie deals. Eventually we will go after a big name free agent here and there. However, the plan is clear as day. The execution however is to be seen. OBJ and Collins both play positions that Gettleman considers of less value in his plan.

Gettleman building through draft. Dude is gutting out all these crazy contracts and drafting players that play positions of value, most importantly both sides of the ball on the lines and have them on cheap rookie deals. Eventually we will go after a big name free agent here and there. However, the plan is clear as day. The execution however is to be seen. OBJ and Collins both play positions that Gettleman considers of less value in his plan.

Dude wants to run the ball, stop the run and rush the QB, as well as have a rounded roster with depth. Is hard to sustain that when you have too many players on huge contracts while rebuilding.

Unless y’all addres the QB ain’t none of that shit matter

100% correct. But franchise QBs don't grow on trees. You build the roster until you find your guy. Can't remain stagnant and sit around and wait for a QB to land on your lap. If you don't have a solution for a specific issue, you work on the problem you can address

The giants main issue is not Eli (He is one of them. A big one.) But the main issue is the fact that they have a hollowed roster, which was top heavy w a bunch of bad contracts handed out to players that were not producing at the level that they should have besides snacks and OBJ. Reese fucked this roster up bad and now this front office needs to rebuild. It sucks, bc I liked alotta the players, but this is what's gotta be done. I wish they did it w/o trading OBJ. But here we are.

100% correct. But franchise QBs don't grow on trees. You build the roster until you find your guy. Can't remain stagnant and sit around and wait for a QB to land on your lap. If you don't have a solution for a specific issue, you work on the problem you can address

Would you take Haskins 6th overall?

Would you take Haskins 6th overall?

I don't watch enough college ball to have an intelligent opinion on this considering the current situation. When we had Collins, Vernon and OBJ, it might have been easier to take that gamble. But now the defense is gutted and there is no OBJ. That roster needs alot, especially on the defensive side. If you take Haskins you have to be absolutely convinced he is that dude. I don't watch enough college ball to say that confidently.

https://sports.yahoo.com/breshad-perriman-sign-bucs-browns-030247828.html

tumblr_me0masHmhM1r426i4o1_250.gif

Back