Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

I'll be sooooooo fuckin pissed if waiting on lev bell caused us to miss out on dee ford.

My heart cant take this stress frfr.

That’s legit. It’s confirmed all over now

I'm being patient w the process. Didn't think this move was necessary. But Gettleman and Shurmur are trying to ground n pound and build a team through the Draft for sustained success. Hate to see OBJ go, but we never won with him anyway. I think that interview did him in last year. Niggas gave you exactly what you wanted far as the contract n you go on national television on game week and shit on the franchise and city. It was fun watching ol boy play, but we building around Barkley now.

I'm being patient w the process. Didn't think this move was necessary. But Gettleman and Shurmur are trying to ground n pound and build a team through the Draft for sustained success. Hate to see OBJ go, but we never won with him anyway. I think that interview did him in last year. Niggas gave you exactly what you wanted far as the contract n you go on national television on game week and shit on the franchise and city. It was fun watching ol boy play, but we building around Barkley now.

Building around a RB? Lmao

You build around a QB

They the new Rams huh?...

:hahaha:

Its Cleveland, they're gonna find a way to suck and lose every game in the final minutes

Same way I feel about the Bengals.

Not matter how things are starting to look good...Bengals ALWAYS find a way to Bengal. AJ Green shouldn't be wasting his talents on this mediocre team.

They Gonna run Saquon into the ground like Jeff Fisher did Eddie George..

Rough

Same way I feel about the Bengals.

Not matter how things are starting to look good...Bengals ALWAYS find a way to Bengal. AJ Green shouldn't be wasting his talents on this mediocre team.
Well, at least yall finally got rid of Marvin Lewis. Seems like a perfect time for Andy Dalton to go down with a torn ACL during a preseason game.

Well, at least yall finally got rid of Marvin Lewis. Seems like a perfect time for Andy Dalton to go down with a torn ACL during a preseason game.

Yall??
:huh5:
Nigga fucc dem Bengals. Raven fan bruh. I was just saying since I move in the area. I actually started clapping for my coworker when they got rid of Marvin. Lol.

Back