Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Toronto Raptors vs. #7 Orlando Tragic (TOR win 4-1)

who's gonna win

• Total voters

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
toronto_raptors_addison_mrkchrstn.png
vs
orlando_magic_2001-2010.png

Each playoff series gets its own thread tho. Instead of one post season thread lol
My guy

We did this for football

It worked

Try it and see

Put it like this, even if it was one thread, if the series wasn't gonna get any attention, then no one would post about it anyway.

OK bro.

Its jus annoying having to keep track of each thread for each series. 1 thread is more convenient. Yall jus tryna make the forum look more live n busier. Instead of making it more user friendly.

Jus my 2 cents tho. Dont come at me bro lol

OK bro.

Its jus annoying having to keep track of each thread for each series. 1 thread is more convenient. Yall jus tryna make the forum look more live n busier. Instead of making it more user friendly.

Jus my 2 cents tho. Dont come at me bro lol
That's not it at all but that's your pov.

Transition and change can be difficult for a lot of people who used to doing the same thing the same way for everything.

But thanks for at least giving it a try. This will just give us an opportunity to see what works vs what doesn't and adjust accordingly. You might end up liking it, you might not and that's ok

That's not it at all but that's your pov.

Transition and change can be difficult for a lot of people who used to doing the same thing the same way for everything.

But thanks for at least giving it a try. This will just give us an opportunity to see what works vs what doesn't and adjust accordingly. You might end up liking it, you might not and that's ok

lmao. Nigga. Dont hit me with that change can be difficult line. You aint givin me no life advice lol.

lmao. Nigga. Dont hit me with that change can be difficult line. You aint givin me no life advice lol.
but it can be

a lot of people initially wanted this to be like the IC... this not the IC

that was my bigger point

Back