Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #3 Philadelphia 76ers vs #6 Brooklyn There's always Nets year

who's gonna win

• Total voters

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
philadelphia_76ers_2015-pres.png
vs
Brooklyn_Nets_logo_small.png

Playoff time lets fucking go

Everything less than Conference Finals would be a failure. And the end of Brett Brown. Everything depends on Embiids health for us

Back in the IC days I always joked about us being champs in 2020 but I wouldnt be mad at it this year

Last edited:
Joel doing good, putting those two quick fouls on Allen.

They gotta keep Harris off the 3-point line. He lighitn shit UP.

Wack quarter yo. Brooklyn came to play

Embiid sonned em in the paint with the Olajuwon feet and then decided to take nothing but threes wtf

I get why Butler stay spazzing on Brown dude gets no touches at all

They are shooting themselves out the game, and I'm not sure why Jojo let Dudley troll him like that.

Be smart.

Shout out to the nets it's refreshing to see them on national TV and I hope they beat the Sixers

Btw if I wanna post something NBA related how can I do that if the thread is locked?

I knew that Joel was the centerpiece, but they are so reliant on him, it's all so predictable now. No wonder he's trying to be Jeff Hornacek with the 3s.

JJ suckin, Ben playing scared, and Harris is non-existant.

Shout out to the nets it's refreshing to see them on national TV and I hope they beat the Sixers

Btw if I wanna post something NBA related how can I do that if the thread is locked?
I'll open it but I'm moving anything relating to this series to this thread

Back