Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #4 Kyrie and the Cancunatics (MIL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
15a0c5f97ede4ecab633a9bcbf4a6ee6.jpg

getty-images-1074560132.jpg

Season series: Bucks 2-1 vs Celtics
Feb 21, 2019 - Boston 97, Milwaukee 98 in Milwaukee
Dec 21, 2018 - Milwaukee 120, Boston 107 in Boston
Nov 1, 2018 - Milwaukee 113, Boston 117 in Boston

usa_today_10787100.1523821786.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fbehindthebuckpass.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F11%2F102123083-milwaukee-bucks-vs-boston-celtics.jpg.jpg

Bucks vs Celtics Playoff History: Bucks 1-5 all-time vs Celtics
2018 Eastern Conference 1st Round: Boston wins 4-3
1987 Eastern Conference Semifinals: Boston wins 4-3
1986 Eastern Conference Finals: Boston wins 4-0
1984 Eastern Conference Finals: Boston wins 4-1
1983 Eastern Conference Semifinals: Milwaukee wins 4-0
1974 NBA Finals: Boston wins 4-3​

Last edited:
Agreed. While the bucks are nice Boston when they not having drama should win the East.

Ima disagree man.

People keep saying this before the season began and I agreed cause the Celtics potentially had so much talent.

That talent was based on Kyrie coming back, Hayward coming back looking like his old self, Tatum taking a big step forward, Brown taking a step forward, and Rozier taking a step forward.

Other than Kyrie coming back better than ever none of that other shit happened. Hayward still nowhere near what he was, ans Tatum Brown and Rozier all either stayed stagnant or regressed.

They still a good team, and still got a decent chance to win but the whole Celtics having the most talent and should win the East has been disproven imo.

I got the Bucks in 6 btw.

Will not be suprised if the Celtics win cause Kyrie is gonna be the best closer on the floor and even though Giannis is unstoppable in his own right, when Kyrie really gets hot and hits 3s, the Bucks wont have an answer.

If I had to put percentages id say bucks got 65 to 35 % chance of winning the series.

I am gonna have to go against my fandom. Cs are too inconsistent. No Smart, bucks are performing well on all cylinders, they looked better in their series than the Cs did in theirs...I say Bucks win this series, but I hope I am wrong as fuck..

The Cs need kyrie to stay...

i think Boston tries to make Giannis a jump shooter by packing the paint

Reactions: 1/2
Doesnt Brogdon come back for this series too? I feel like someone else from the Bucks comes off injury too, I cant remember who though.

Brogdon does return from plantar fasciitis at some point in this series if not by game 1...

Another problem for the Cs.

Hoping celtics can pull it in 7 but most likely its Milwaukee in 6.

Im giving the coaching advantage to Boston but I just dont see how they guard Giannis(other than Horford)

Back