Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Giants got me nervous about Harper. Farhan Zaidi who use to be the Dodgers GM and now is president of baseball operations for SF has always been in love with Harper.

Was hopin mlb approved the DH for the NL but of course they didnt, I'm tired of watching pitchers bat they suck at hitting

just a wasted automatic out in the line up and you can pitch around the 8 hitter to get to the pitcher. Fuck them 1885 rules

Was hopin mlb approved the DH for the NL but of course they didnt, I'm tired of watching pitchers bat they suck at hitting

just a wasted automatic out in the line up and you can pitch around the 8 hitter to get to the pitcher. Fuck them 1885 rules

it's just stupid and a disadvantage to have one league with DH and another without the DH

it's just stupid and a disadvantage to have one league with DH and another without the DH

they will probably change it after this cba expires(dec '21) , dh will most likely be in the nl 2022 season

at 1st they were talking about adding it in 2019

White sox fans thought they were getting machado lolll, he used the fuck out them for leverage

eikow6.jpg

got tatis jr(top 5-7 prospect,#1 ss prospect in mlb) from the white sox for shields bum ass and signed machado

Back