Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 MLB Hot Stove Thread

I still think he is going to the Cubs tho.

I wouldnt count them out until harper officially signs but theo got us fucked up with his dumb ass contracts this winter, seriously doubt it

Imo harper going to the dodgers,phillies or nationals.Cardinals the darkhorse laying in the weeds

If the dodgers can get him to sign a short term creative contract like what britton just signed or what arrietta got then he's goin to l.a.

if not phillies or nationals whoever offers more years & dough

I wouldnt count them out until harper officially signs but theo got us fucked up with his dumb ass contracts this winter, seriously doubt it

Imo harper going to the dodgers,phillies or nationals.Cardinals the darkhorse laying in the weeds

If the dodgers can get him to sign a short term creative contract like what britton just signed or what arrietta got then he's goin to l.a.

if not phillies or nationals whoever offers more years & dough
Last i heard Dodgers were trying to convince him to take a 5 year deal.

Last i heard Dodgers were trying to convince him to take a 5 year deal.

Exactly it ant about the dough. it's about the years they have no problem signing him to a short term high aav contract with an opt out

I wanna see what happens when trout hits the market in 2020,cuz he's probably the only player worth the huge contract but he'll be 29 when he's a fa

Exactly it ant about the dough. it's about the years they have no problem signing him to a short term high aav contract with an opt out

I wanna see what happens when trout hits the market in 2020,cuz he's probably the only player worth the huge contract but he'll be 29 when he's a fa
I was always wondering would the situation the Angels have with Pujols ( declining old ass player making crazy millions at the end of his career) be a factor at what kind of contract they offered Trout.

Damn shame what happened to mlb hot stove season, 1st week of january and mad fa's still unsigned

these owners be on bullshit

Shouts to my dog javier baez 2018, had 34 hr's 111 rbi's(led NL) 40 doubles 20 sb's hit .290 came 2nd in the Nl mvp, he was carrying the cubs offense for the bulk of the season specifically when bryant was injured and if it wasn't for yelich scorching 2nd half baez woulda had a legit shot at winning nl mvp

very proud, I been rockin wit the kid since DAY ONE, if he can draw more walks it's gonna get ugly

ironic he had the only rbi in the wc game

I wish somebody sign somewhere. This offseason is dragging on very slowly. Cactus League starts Feb. 21

tumblr_plraoteUKC1qe1x8qo1_1280.jpg

Back