Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 Mac Pro

Looks better than them trash cans already and leaves room for upgrades which I like....

I haven't had a desktop machine in ages though so Im more interested in what they will be doing with the MacBook Pros. I'm due for an upgrade but them shits have been stagnant as hell the past couple releases and losing more and more fuckin ports each time which pisses me off.

Apple tried to censor coverage of the keynote regarding the stand. People in the audience didn't like that shit at all.

https://www.extremetech.com/computi...r-critical-coverage-of-its-1000-monitor-stand

"On Monday, Apple announced a number of products, including the long-awaited Mac Pro follow-up and a new professional display. But what turned people’s heads the most is the fact that Apple thinks you should have to pay $1,000 for a monitor stand. People in the audience didn’t clap when the announcer unveiled the price — they audibly groaned. And Apple doesn’t want people to know that.

The Register embedded a clip of the audience reaction in one of its stories — and Apple killed the video on the grounds that it supposedly infringed on the company’s copyright.
"

Back