Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 Big Three (3) Basketball Season Thread

imma be honest....this season is only good to watch if the big name ex players are balling....i watched a game last night and some nigga named Will Bynum was "carrying" the squad to victory lol......it was literally 5 no names and Lamar Odom of all people on the court...lol....i appreciate the ex-players coming out but i dont want the Big 3 to be a "bum ass nigga who didn't really make it or do much" type of league....Cube should've made the pool of players only ex "all star" type players

Taking the husband to the Big 3 games in atl. He had me watch the draft and now I’m watching the games to prepare. I’m excited to see Joe and Josh from the Hawks, I miss those guys

You're a great wife!

The Hawks are gonna be even more fun to watch next season so you have to get him tickets for them also

imma be honest....this season is only good to watch if the big name ex players are balling....i watched a game last night and some nigga named Will Bynum was "carrying" the squad to victory lol......it was literally 5 no names and Lamar Odom of all people on the court...lol....i appreciate the ex-players coming out but i dont want the Big 3 to be a "bum ass nigga who didn't really make it or do much" type of league....Cube should've made the pool of players only ex "all star" type players

He can only put former players who actually want to play out there. Lol

He can only put former players who actually want to play out there. Lol

that true and i wonder what happened between the last 2 seasons and this one cuz it seems like a lot of the big name ex-players did not come out this time around....Im still waitin on Iverson to come back out...lmaooo

You sound wild stupid.

BIG3 League Attendance Has Eclipsed The WNBA

This shouldn’t be shocking, but it really is when you factor in that the BIG3 League only plays a half-court game.

During the Inaugural 2017 season, fans came out in droves and supported the Ice Cube ran league that had former pro ballers who still had an itch to scratch for competition.

Through 32 regular season games, there was a total attendance of 99,187 fans that came out, which was an average of 11,020 fans a game. In 2018, it only got better as the average arena attendance exceeded 14,000, up from 11,000 the year prior.

The average WNBA attendance for a game is 7,716 with the average viewership being at 413,000 per game. The BIG3 went from an average viewership of 191,000 during 2017 season to 395,000 in 2018. The BIG3 gets more fans and they aren’t too far back from viewership compared to the WNBA that has been around since 1997.

Burn SLOW.....

BIG3 League Attendance Has Eclipsed The WNBA

This shouldn’t be shocking, but it really is when you factor in that the BIG3 League only plays a half-court game.

During the Inaugural 2017 season, fans came out in droves and supported the Ice Cube ran league that had former pro ballers who still had an itch to scratch for competition.

Through 32 regular season games, there was a total attendance of 99,187 fans that came out, which was an average of 11,020 fans a game. In 2018, it only got better as the average arena attendance exceeded 14,000, up from 11,000 the year prior.

The average WNBA attendance for a game is 7,716 with the average viewership being at 413,000 per game. The BIG3 went from an average viewership of 191,000 during 2017 season to 395,000 in 2018. The BIG3 gets more fans and they aren’t too far back from viewership compared to the WNBA that has been around since 1997.

Burn SLOW.....

Bittersweet. That's dope for cube and I'm proud of him. But don't like seeing any basketball lose viability women playing it not. Strong jaw dyke hoes gotta eat too.

Back