Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 Big Three (3) Basketball Season Thread

Gotta say I didn't believe when cube started talking about this shit 5 years ago. But he's made the right moves. Has even low key had it legitimized by FIBA trying to swagger jack him.

Proud of dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a legit league now not just “watch these old ass niggas from 2004 play in the summer”

cool to see
Shit wit age lowered, he seems to be trying to kick the older dudes out. Not sure how i feel bout that. Also, what did fiba do?

Shit wit age lowered, he seems to be trying to kick the older dudes out. Not sure how i feel bout that. Also, what did fiba do?
I felt like the old guys would be endangered but I don’t think so because they are what is gonna draw crowds and also with how the games are and how the schedule is it’s easy to mesh older players with younger ones

there ain’t no back to backs with 82 games so it shouldnt be a thing

Fiba I forgot but I remember when it happened

Im not really trying to watch young no names kill old vin baker body ass niggas tho

I felt like the old guys would be endangered but I don’t think so because they are what is gonna draw crowds and also with how the games are and how the schedule is it’s easy to mesh older players with younger ones

there ain’t no back to backs with 82 games so it shouldnt be a thing

Fiba I forgot but I remember when it happened

Old dudes done in a year or 2.

FIBA swagger jacked and added the comp to the Olympics. Then started threatening European players that they would ban them from euroleague and international play if they joined big3.

Seems like someone trying to set something up in europe for themselves. That shit will cook huge in europe and Asia. FIBA hating but at the same time legitimizing it by adding it to Olympic play.

Lurk he lowered the age to get rid of the stigma that the big 3 was for dudes who for whatever reason couldn't get back into the league or that they were washed.

He didn't want the league to be viewed as a place where former players go to die

Put some respeck on the league's name in the thread title. It's "BIG3".

Lurk he lowered the age to get rid of the stigma that the big 3 was for dudes who for whatever reason couldn't get back into the league or that they were washed.

He didn't want the league to be viewed as a place where former players go to die
Na I feel it but that was def what it was built on lol. Niggas had a washed Iverson playing 2 minutes with a bunch of DNP's and no shows lol. Joe Johnson killed everybody and got that look and now they wanna bring in younger guys..

Stephen Jackson somewhere mad as hell lol.

Also, there's a huge....................HUGE.............fat white woman on the front row.

They're not showing a close-up of her though.

Just showing her from the arms on down.

Back