Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

Nah, Beta stomp the shit out of that nigga. He tried to offer Kawhi and some other fuck nigga for Beal and Wiggins, thinking I'm Silver or some shit.
Do u guys just like to get “outraged and indignant “ just for fun???

Kawhi and some fuck nigga for Beal and Wiggins is not a bad starting point for trade negotiations.

if u have any interest in Kawhi or are open to trading Beal, u send a counter offer. If u have no interest, tell him u have no interest and move on.

if u really want to get outraged, u should see some of the bullshit offers @Beta sends me.

Kawhi and some fuck nigga for Beal and Wiggins is not a bad starting point for trade negotiations.

if u have any interest in Kawhi or are open to trading Beal, u send a counter offer. If u have no interest, tell him u have no interest and move on.

if u really want to get outraged, u should see some of the bullshit offers @Beta sends me.
Should not have made this post, now this dude is going to go out of his way to give me my 2nd loss this week.

I sent you like one offer FOH and these guys don’t know how to negotiate or counter offer

My initial trade offers are always conversation starters but these guys just decline and come here to post it

Man if Lavine and Lauri was consistent I would own this league. Them niggas take turns having shitty games.

OMG, @ghostdenithegawd set his lineup for today....

giphy.gif

Now do that consistently.....

Finally started to get some of my players off IR and now this nigga Kemba wanna break his neck smh

Back