Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

@silverfoxx Dude, @Beta has been so rude to u the past few weeks. U play him this week, time to shut him up. Let him know u know your shit by putting Zion on the IR and opening up a 2nd bench spot. With those 2 spots, pick up 2 new players (they can even both be Pelicans, IDGAF). Then set your lineup for the week. SHOW HIM!!!!!!

@silverfoxx Dude, @Beta has been so rude to u the past few weeks. U play him this week, time to shut him up. Let him know u know your shit by putting Zion on the IR and opening up a 2nd bench spot. With those 2 spots, pick up 2 new players (they can even both be Pelicans, IDGAF). Then set your lineup for the week. SHOW HIM!!!!!!
Get the fuck outta here you manipulative clown lol

That's what u get for finding a new owner for the team facing me this week.
LMAO I didn’t even know but I have to give him the team that was the least active

If other dude didn’t pick up milsap who hustle dropped recently it woulda been him

Now u see why I think u did it on purpose. U are playing against the least active team in the league, so u chose not to give him that team.
Nah I was going based on @ both of them (Timeismoney and Brooklyn Boogie or w/e saying they gotta do better on two separate occasions and only one answered. The one who didn’t answer I have to ghostdeni

Silverfoxx wasn’t on the chopping block

toheeb I thought you looked at me better than that. You really think I looked at matchups to determine this?

Back