Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

Btw, @Beta I dont think the guy i am playing against has set his lineup for over a week.

U really need to teach these guys how to use the IR too. Find a replacement to @silverfoxx too. No matter how many times it has been pointed out that he should put Zion on the IR and also use his empty bench spot, dude does nothing.

Damn, 3 dead teams already (and we know @Hustletown is quitting soon too), @Millz would never....

Btw, @Beta I dont think the guy i am playing against has set his lineup for over a week.

U really need to teach these guys how to use the IR too. Find a replacement to @silverfoxx too. No matter how many times it has been pointed out that he should put Zion on the IR and also use his empty bench spot, dude does nothing.

Damn, 3 dead teams already (and we know @Hustletown is quitting soon too), @Millz would never....
Remember this ABW not the IC

billy poncho died for this?

Too much crying. All I know is niggas better have my gift card when I win this shit. I want one those banners by my name too.

LOL, @Beta on the other hand took all of Dame's 60.
I was already down in points

it’s cool luckily this ain’t categories the usual way and I just take a regular L

I spent majority of this week finding a permanent player so I can stop looking at streamers

Last edited:
I shoulda looked at the season stats sooner

I didn’t know I was top 3 in most categories especially in assists which I thought would be an issue

Back