Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-2020 College Football Thread

The committee must think ppl have Bama fatigue. OU deserved the 4th playoff spot. But no way Bama should be as low as 13th in the final cfb rankings.

Bama gone curb stomp Michigan

The committee must think ppl have Bama fatigue. OU deserved the 4th playoff spot. But no way Bama should be as low as 13th in the final cfb rankings.

Bama gone curb stomp Michigan

Idk. I think players might sit

Just seen Stingley Jr is not All SEC 1st team and Jefferson not 1st or 2nd team even though he is second in yards and TDs in the entire conferece

Muthfuckas is stupid i swear

Just seen Stingley Jr is not All SEC 1st team and Jefferson not 1st or 2nd team even though he is second in yards and TDs in the entire conferece

Muthfuckas is stupid i swear

And Bo Nix got SEC freshman of the yr

According to Sports Info Solutions, Stingley has actually been the most targeted defensive back in college football. Opposing QBs have thrown his way 85 times. They’ve only completed 31. Alabama managed to hit some big plays against the true freshman, but Stingley has allowed just 30.9 yards per game in his other 12 games. The All-American now has six interceptions on the season after grabbing two in the SEC championship game win over Georgia, and he’s probably not done.

OCs couldnt resist those 1v1.

Stingley Jr is first team All American by:

CBS
The Athletic
Bleacher Report
USA Today

But somehow he is Second Team all SEC

Back