Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-2020 College Football Thread

Man it would be great to land him. Texas will disappoint me if we don't make the playoffs.

I’d just say I’ll be disappointed if we don’t win the Big 12

The playoff selection committee could always pull some fuckery that doesn’t necessarily mean I’m disappointed in the team

I’d just say I’ll be disappointed if we don’t win the Big 12

The playoff selection committee could always pull some fuckery that doesn’t necessarily mean I’m disappointed in the team

Yea I see your point, regardless I got big expectations this year.

LSU is one of less than 8 schools that don’t use the school to fund the football team.

They have the TAF that get donations to upgrade everything for the team.

Matter of fact LSU football have gave the academic side over 50 million since 2012.

Ppl started crying that the football team is getting all this stuff when in fact they don’t use the state to fund anything for the team. So no students or state tax is paying for it.

Today the AD ended that shit lol. Ppl complained and basically said well fuck y’all then lmao

ALL DAY

2000px-Virginia_Tech_Hokies_logo.svg.png

LSU is one of less than 8 schools that don’t use the school to fund the football team.

They have the TAF that get donations to upgrade everything for the team.

Matter of fact LSU football have gave the academic side over 50 million since 2012.

Ppl started crying that the football team is getting all this stuff when in fact they don’t use the state to fund anything for the team. So no students or state tax is paying for it.

Today the AD ended that shit lol. Ppl complained and basically said well fuck y’all then lmao

It gotta be more than that.

All that damn TV money. I know the top 3-4 schools in all the major conference gotta be good that they ain't funded by the school.

It gotta be more than that.

All that damn TV money. I know the top 3-4 schools in all the major conference gotta be good that they ain't funded by the school.

It’s less than 10.

Most big time programs can do that but they don’t.

Back