Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-2020 College Football Thread

We lost 7 starters on defense and only 2 was seniors.

Phillips and Queen should have came back. Queen could have worked himself into a top 15 pick next year.

Phillips might go 3rd round this year
lol

I love my nigga Thor frfr

i would never say so and so should've come back to that PWI and play another year and not make no bread...nope lol

I get what you saying though as far as a development standpoint, but nah b...get them NFL checks while you can. If they flame out, oh well. At least they didnt jeopardize another season of health playing in college

lol

I love my nigga Thor frfr

i would never say so and so should've come back to that PWI and play another year and not make no bread...nope lol

I get what you saying though as far as a development standpoint, but nah b...get them NFL checks while you can. If they flame out, oh well. At least they didnt jeopardize another season of health playing in college

True. But Phillips need another year for his draft stock. He could make millions more next year. But if he go on day 3 he gon miss out

SI source: Miami QB Jarren Williams is putting his name in the transfer portal. With the arrival of D’Eriq King, his circumstance has obviously changed at The U.

Back