Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-2020 College Football Thread

Not officially.

I heard Smith leaning towards staying & the other two towards leaving

If smith stays he believes in Mac. Its a deep WR class this year so he might wanna come back

He will probably be a top 5 WR in the draft next year because hes like 10th best coming out to me.

If smith stays he believes in Mac. Its a deep WR class this year so he might wanna come back

He will probably be a top 5 WR in the draft next year because hes like 10th best coming out to me.

I just saw Smith is coming back

Lol @ Texas finishing in the top 25 on some Newman shit

source.gif

Trill

Seen rumors about him landing at LSU but I think he’d be a better fit at Oregon, plus it’s an easier road to the playoffs

Seen rumors about him landing at LSU but I think he’d be a better fit at Oregon, plus it’s an easier road to the playoffs

We cant except a grad transfer till after the spring due to a grad transfer we got last year not finishing or some shit like that.

And I dont think he would have enough time to learn the offense and gel with the WRs/TEs/RBs

Plus we have 4 scholarship QBs on the roster already

We cant except a grad transfer till after the spring due to a grad transfer we got last year not finishing or some shit like that.

And I dont think he would have enough time to learn the offense and gel with the WRs/TEs/RBs

Plus we have 4 scholarship QBs on the roster already

He’s basically a faster, more elusive Jalen Hurts. I don’t think that fits y’all system anyway. I don’t think OU takes him anymore because they probably lose Rattler if they do. Oregon is fuckin loaded next year at everywhere but QB.

Oregon can lose to Ohio St and still make the playoff cause they’ll beat everybody else on they schedule

Back