Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-2020 College Football Thread

Ingram looked like he was finally 100% healthy again last night

Loved the way he was carrying the ball last night

I saw Kirk Johnson dressed out on the sideline buy I heard he still might not play until maybe the OU game and we got Young back

What you think we going to do about Roschon Johnsons redshirt eligibility?

Loved the way he was carrying the ball last night

I saw Kirk Johnson dressed out on the sideline buy I heard he still might not play until maybe the OU game and we got Young back

What you think we going to do about Roschon Johnsons redshirt eligibility?

I think you burn it unless you seriously think he can be a starting QB and needs the extra year to develop. I’d rather him stay at RB. We can build in all kinds of trick plays with him back there and there’s a good chance Derrian Brown never puts pads on again.

You can also RS Roschon next year or the year after if you end up having good depth in the RB room. But dude can ball, I think he should be out there.

I think you burn it unless you seriously think he can be a starting QB and needs the extra year to develop. I’d rather him stay at RB. We can build in all kinds of trick plays with him back there and there’s a good chance Derrian Brown never puts pads on again.

You can also RS Roschon next year or the year after if you end up having good depth in the RB room. But dude can ball, I think he should be out there.

I agree, dude is a natural...might as well let him cook

I agree, dude is a natural...might as well let him cook

Yep

On another note, Spencer Sanders is gonna be scary good with more experience. He’s miles ahead of where Mason Rudolph was as a FR. I remember thinking Rudolph wasn’t gonna amount to shit. Sanders might be the best QB prospect tool-wise that Gundy has ever coached.

Yep

On another note, Spencer Sanders is gonna be scary good with more experience. He’s miles ahead of where Mason Rudolph was as a FR. I remember thinking Rudolph wasn’t gonna amount to shit. Sanders might be the best QB prospect tool-wise that Gundy has ever coached.

You aint lying, we had some poor tackling but he was was also making mad plays with his legs(didnt know he could move like that on some of those) and dropped some pretty dimes in the air

Not looking forward to dealing with him in the future

You aint lying, we had some poor tackling but he was was also making mad plays with his legs(didnt know he could move like that on some of those) and dropped some pretty dimes in the air

Not looking forward to dealing with him in the future

He’s a taller Kyler Murray, just a tick slower

Back