Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Yep. I’ve always believed OBJ getting traded was more on him than the Giants. Let’s face it, they gonna find another top wideout sooner rather than later. OBJ meanwhile is gonna be left floundering in the depths that is Cleveland. He has the talent but his antics and the teams unstable structure stack the odds against him in the long run. He can easily end up having a “what might of been” type of career at this point.

That's what alot of people dont understand. The giants wanted to make the Odell shit work more than Odell and EVERYONE else. Problem was, Odell was making them look like clowns. The Giants were doing a bunch of other shit that was making them look bad, most damaging was their inability to draft good players. But Odell was the the most obvious sign, that the franchise had lost it's way. You don't go on national TV and shit on your QB, team and city. Once I saw that interview I knew it was only a matter of time and I also knew we were not gonna get a good return bc other teams were aware of our situation. The financial aspect of it put us at a disadvantage to negotiate a great deal.

NFL working with police on social media hacks

The NFL confirmed Tuesday a widespread hack of league- and team-connected social media accounts and said it was cooperating with its platform providers and law enforcement.

"On Monday, the NFL cybersecurity department became aware of a breach of a league-related social media account," the league said in a statement. "Targeted breaches and additional failed attempts were discovered across the league and team accounts. The NFL took immediate action and directed the teams to secure their social media accounts and prevent further unauthorized access.

"Simultaneously, the league alerted the social media platform providers and, with their assistance, secured all league and club accounts. We continue to work diligently with the teams, which have resumed normal operations."

The official Twitter accounts of nearly half of the teams were hacked Sunday and Monday, as was the league's Twitter account.

The Chicago Bears' Twitter account was the first to begin displaying messages Sunday from a hacker group that called itself "OurMine." One of the messages said the hack was to announce that "we're back" as well as to "show people that everything is hackable."

Similar messages appeared on the other team feeds as well as the NFL's. A tweet posted to the Green Bay Packers' account Monday read: "Hi, we're Back (OurMine). We are here to show people that everything is hackable." It then provided an email address for information on how to "improve your accounts security."

5-0

Been on reserve for 2 seasons

But nope let Taysom be the next great white hope

Teddy B might actually wanna leave for more money and a guaranteed starting job bruh. Unless Brees retires in the next few months there’s no reason for him to stay. He’s gotta strike now while his name still hot. I doubt he wants to ride the bench another full year.

Teddy B might actually wanna leave for more money and a guaranteed starting job bruh. Unless Brees retires in the next few months there’s no reason for him to stay. He’s gotta strike now while his name still hot. I doubt he wants to ride the bench another full year.
im knowing
im just saying these dumb ass saints fan better not get mad if the get kicked out the first round again

Back