Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Looks to me like he was actually rebutting the guy who said no criminal activity was involved on Zimmerman’s part. Pat was saying we don’t know what happened but it is actually possible Zimmerman committed a crime.

If the context of the first tweet was in relation to a cop shooting, then he’s wrong. But the statement on its face is true. You shouldn’t resist arrest or shoot a cop. Fight it out in court and sue.
Either way, go 49ers lol. Pat the comp.

aerafgg.jpg

Wasnt yall saying a black man wit a white wife could never be pro black right?

White people love to tell people what to be outraged about. A lot of racial outrage has been initiated by white people. And on the flip side a lot more racial outrage has been ignored by them.

Facts because it’s def a good amount of natives who don’t like being mascots. Florida State actually got approval by Seminole nation. But Redskin is in the same level as coon or something

i dont understand any of that

can someone translate

I won’t speak on the false start rule but the other one:

Lets say the saints are trying a field goal and they make it. They now get the option to either give the ball to the other team at the their own 25 ya line Or the saints can attempt to convert a 4th and 15 play from their own 25. If the saints convert they keep the ball and start a new set of downs. If not the other team takes the ball from the saints 25.

Back