Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Well its def should be fuck San Fran how city and Asians priced all the blacks out the entire Bay Area lol
Everybody is priced out of that area unless you make a certain amount of money. I got a rekative who is a lawyer and married to a lawyer with no kids abd they still struggling. Fuck the city of SanFran too but go 49ers.

Looks to me like he was actually rebutting the guy who said no criminal activity was involved on Zimmerman’s part. Pat was saying we don’t know what happened but it is actually possible Zimmerman committed a crime.

If the context of the first tweet was in relation to a cop shooting, then he’s wrong. But the statement on its face is true. You shouldn’t resist arrest or shoot a cop. Fight it out in court and sue.

Looks to me like he was actually rebutting the guy who said no criminal activity was involved on Zimmerman’s part. Pat was saying we don’t know what happened but it is actually possible Zimmerman committed a crime.

If the context of the first tweet was in relation to a cop shooting, then he’s wrong. But the statement on its face is true. You shouldn’t resist arrest or shoot a cop. Fight it out in court and sue.

Explains it perfectly. Mahomes don’t come off like someone who’d go against the race at all anyways. At least not with this example. As far as quarterbacks period he’s that dude right now regardless of race... but he black for sure in this Super Bowl. Y’all niggas really tryin to root for Nick MAGA & John Lynch Dem Coons?

Last edited:
The full back and forth wit Mahomes and that guy was posted, Mahomes was not defending Zimmerman. He was actually saying Zimmerman was out of line for following Travon.

Damn.

Niggas running with false information?

Misinformed niggas trying to make this a thing. That’s what I can tell judging from a google search. I find it funny this shit comes out right before the game yesterday.

I could be wrong but, when he was in Seattle...didn't he only play the right side of the field, mostly 1 on 1 coverage?

Yes. That's Revis point. Sherman wants to be viewed as one of the best and went on a rant where he was asking for respect. I think Revis is just pointing out what he might have to do to get those props. Which is what every shutdown corner has done and that's follow the other teams WR1 the whole game or most of the whole game. Deion would not be as revered if he spent most of his career on one side of the field guarding the other teams wr2/wr3

Back