Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Yeah, firing Ron doesn’t make much sense. He’s taken the team to the playoffs many years and even to the Super Bowl. Seems like this is more a move from the new owner to get fresh blood in. It’s his prerogative, and I can’t even say I’m mad at it as a fan as long as they get a good ass coach in there. I can see Cam getting traded even more so now though.

They need to do better at building an O-line and getting solid receivers in there and probably start looking at Cam and Olsen’s heirs. They better do all they can to keep CMC and build the offense to take the pressure off of him sometimes.
In the past 6 seasons carolina only had 3 winning seasons they haven't been consistent plus his gambling ways lost him alot of games

In the past 6 seasons carolina only had 3 winning seasons they haven't been consistent plus his gambling ways lost him alot of games
Eh, it won him a lot too. And other coaches have gone on that streak and not been fired, especially if they’ve won well in the past.

Either way, I don’t really have a strong argument to keep him or get rid of him. Just hoping this new owner doesn’t screw this next Panthers phase up.

That's on the GM though. They never built a complete offense. All cam had was a TE and CMC started showing out when he was hurt. We don't know how the team wpuld look with a healthy Cam and CMC. Winning 5 games without your starting QB is not a reason to be fired before the season is over.

Gonna be a bunch of openings this offseason

DAL
NYG
WSH
CLE
CAR
ATL
JAX
Possibly DET

He's Back !!!
See the source image

Retool this whole thing, let Olsen walk, drop both the 1 and 2 WR's. The only thing of any value on the offense is CM.

On D, outside of Luke, Bradberry is the only worthy guy of note. Burn this shit down..

I think if he’s healthy he can still be a good QB. If he can get healthy and still be a running threat he’ll fit into a Lamar-esque offensive scheme. He won’t get the 30 yard break away run, but you’ll have to respect it within 5-10 yards, which is more than your Brady and Rodgers types can do. So even though he wouldn’t be able to throw as well, the run threat opens up the offense.

Who's going to trade, and take on that 1 year contract hoping he's healthy? And his body is breaking down, so all that running isn't a good idea for him. His career completion % is under 60. He's a bad passer that can't hold up to thre beating running brings.

Bringing up 2 first ballot HOF'ers that are/ were GREAT passers and the probable league MVP who's looking better than Cam ever was is irrelevant. That's just to make him sound better than he is.

Muhfuckas are HAPPY to see Mack get sniped off the roster.

Damn. I don't blame them. He didn't do SHIT this year.

Back