Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Those few plays with Josh Gordan vs the niners showed you what Russell Wilson can do with a big guy that can actually catch the ball.

Bro. This is pretty bad. Is no malice in the palace and I get that the racist white crowd gonna feast on this. But this ain't no unnecessary tackle or late hit or even throwing a punch. He literally used a helmet as a weapon to physically assault another player and aimed for the head of that player, who didn't have a helmet on. The NFL has been remodeling their brand around CTE/concussion/head injuries for the last couple years and for this to happen to a QB of all people, on national television. IS REALLY BAD!
W that being said, Rudolph shoulda caught a game suspension for tryinta take Garrett helmet off and homeboy that was doing the kicking shoulda caught more games

This the issue I have with this shit and I've been around situations like this, rudoplh kicked him in the dick with cleats on prior to attempting to rip mykes helmet off if he successfully ripped his helmet off its like he would of smacked him with it the whole idea of ripping somebody helmetet off is either a to puss them off or physically assault them in a meaningful way seeing as he already was assaulting him I truly belive he would of probably try to bash myles with his own shit but people are going to look over this and sympathize with the bitch ass qb

This the issue I have with this shit and I've been around situations like this, rudoplh kicked him in the dick with cleats on prior to attempting to rip mykes helmet off if he successfully ripped his helmet off its like he would of smacked him with it the whole idea of ripping somebody helmetet off is either a to puss them off or physically assault them in a meaningful way seeing as he already was assaulting him I truly belive he would of probably try to bash myles with his own shit but people are going to look over this and sympathize with the bitch ass qb

I'm not sympathizing w Rudolph. He initiated the shit, far as taking it past "football" by hitting Myles n twisting his head. Myles truly started it though by how he sacked him, though one could argue that the Steelers should have taken a knee n called it a day. ALOT different ways to look at what started the situation. At the end of the day no matter how u look at it. MG HIT SOMEONE ON THE HEAD W A SWINGING HELMET ON LIVE TV

Back