Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Thug.

We gonna hold it down for Pouncy. Ma$e shoulda flopped so they woulda arrested that thug on the field.

NFL stay in some P/R nightmare shit tho. Interested on how all this plays out.

And how many QBs then try to rip the opposing players helmet off? I don't even think a penalty was going be to called.

That shit happens.
I'll preface everything i say with: Fuck that trumpsucker... but that was a just his reaction to being tackled unnecessarily. That definitely should've been a roughing the passer call. Garrett followed all the way through with the tackle knowing the ball was gone. And if he didn't "know" he sensed it was gone.

Last edited:
I'll preface everything i say with: Fuck that trumpsucker... but that was a just his reaction to being tackled unnecessarily. That definitely should've been a roughing the passer call. Garrett followed all the way through with the tackle knowing the ball was gone. And if he didn't "know" he sensed it was gone.

Fuck that trump supporter and the Steelers.

Really want to know what was said when he ran up on him.....that's what provoked the helmet swing imo.....had Rudolph just stayed down and played poor helpless victim like most quarterbacks this prolly doesn't escalate and Garrett prolly loses 2 gms and misses out on the rematch.....

Smh....Myles Garrett just fucked up the bag b/c a punk ass whiteboy whose ass he's been kickin ALL GAME(legally) got "under his skin" tryin to take his helmet off at the end of a game he just won?....someone please
make this make sense lol

And I'm pretty sure the big ass whiteboys on the offensive line of most of the teams he's already played against have said way worse throughout the game....first niggas killing over (jumping in line) chicken sandwiches now this....

maurkice pouncey is a pussy, he the draymond green of the NFL. He’s never even attempted to step to Myles since he’s been in the NFL. I a can tell by all them gay ass tattoos the niggaz a weirdo. That shit was weak. We should be looking to take that mark out next game.

Only pussies and raven fans would want Myles suspended for the rest of the year. And those two are basically the same.

Back