Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Nah, they just didnt know his strengths and weakness, so alot of shit was open.
His passes were on point though. Didn't really see any over or overthrows. I'm not saying he's the answer cause I know how often people have flashes is brilliance then fade quickly, but if he can keep it up we'll be ok.

His passes were on point though. Didn't really see any over or overthrows. I'm not saying he's the answer cause I know how often people have flashes is brilliance then fade quickly, but if he can keep it up we'll be ok.
Yea Cam passes require an aggressive catcher, hes a go get it type thrower. That's part of the reason only Greg Olsen shines. This guy definitely like you said, puts the ball in a place where it hits the WR in stride and allows for YAC. The WRs we have are those type of guys.

The one thing that Cam has that I dont think this guy has is the ability to read the D, and adjust plays at the line of scrimmage like Cam does. Hes Brady like at that, he doesn't get enough credit for that.

Yea Cam passes require an aggressive catcher, hes a go get it type thrower. That's part of the reason only Greg Olsen shines. This guy definitely like you said, puts the ball in a place where it hits the WR in stride and allows for YAC. The WRs we have are those type of guys.

The one thing that Cam has that I dont think this guy has is the ability to read the D, and adjust plays at the line of scrimmage like Cam does. Hes Brady like at that, he doesn't get enough credit for that.
The other thing about Cam is that they're trying to make him a pocket passer and Cam is a playmaker. When he'd normally take off and run he's trying to force passes and it's making him look bad. Nobody's looking for Cam to run anymore so they can focus more on coverage.

3-1 next week, will get smashed by the pats
And now the Bills must face THE ULTIMATE TEST! *richard pryor voice* EVERYBODY expects a loss and a blowout next week. At some point, you gotta get tired of gettin' ya ass beat for 20 straight years. Any given Sunday. But if they lose it's expected.

@Willie Beamen O-line looked solid yesterday. They moved Tytus Howard to RT and started Scharping at LG. Both played well, especially in Pass protection.

Also, i thought Kenny Stills was just a throw in when we traded for Tunsil. But dude has come in here and taken fragile Coutee’s spot. He has been great so far.

RESPECT the Dolphins
giphy.gif

We 0-3 and got 13 more to go!!!! Gotta get these damn picks right though.

Last edited:
@Willie Beamen O-line looked solid yesterday. They moved Tytus Howard to RT and started Scharping at LG. Both played well, especially in Pass protection.

Also, i thought Kenny Stills was just a throw in when we traded for Tunsil. But dude has come in here and taken fragile Coutee’s spot. He has been great so far.

I knew Kenny Stills was going to pay dividends for Houston immediately. Dude is a damn solid receiver who's been wasting away in that cesspool of an organization along w/ terrible quarterback play.

Back