Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Sucks for the Steelers & Saints. Despite Ben getting hurt I bet Tomlin ain’t going anywhere. Not unless he does some real fucked coaching. I hope Bridgewater ready cuz this his chance to show out. Saints still my Super Bowl pick.

CB Jalen Ramsey’s agent asked for a trade after yesterday’s loss at Houston, league sources tell Chris Mortensen and me (Adam Schefter). The Jaguars have spoken with interested teams, but there is no current plan to trade Ramsey.

Sucks for the Steelers & Saints. Despite Ben getting hurt I bet Tomlin ain’t going anywhere. Not unless he does some real fucked coaching. I hope Bridgewater ready cuz this his chance to show out. Saints still my Super Bowl pick.
Of course tomlin isnt going anywhere, hell youre star qb being out usually saves you from being fired

CB Jalen Ramsey’s agent asked for a trade after yesterday’s loss at Houston, league sources tell Chris Mortensen and me (Adam Schefter). The Jaguars have spoken with interested teams, but there is no current plan to trade Ramsey.

saw this coming. Also he was on Bussin with the boys with Taylor Lewan and said this

Back