Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

OBJ is the WOAT frfr.

Some thing is really wrong w that nigga. Handing out money to players is jus silly.

But slapping a cop on the ass...1st rule of life "keep your hands to yourself."

I assume behind the scenes the browns are tryin to move him. 5th rd pick should be enuff

Drew Rosenhaus Reportedly Parts Ways with Antonio Brown Until WR Seeks Help
TYLER CONWAYJANUARY 16, 2020

Sports agent Drew Rosenhaus is shown before an NFL football game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Los Angeles Rams in Santa Clara, Calif., Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017. (AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez)

Marcio Jose Sanchez/Associated Press
Agent Drew Rosenhaus has reportedly parted ways with free-agent wide receiver Antonio Brown amid his myriad off-field problems.
ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Rosenhaus wrote a letter to the NFLPA expressing a desire to work with Brown in the future but only after the receiver seeks help.
Brown has been a free agent since the New England Patriots released him in September amid sexual assault accusations from two women.

This article will be updated to provide more information soon.
Get the best sports content from the web and social in the new B/R app. Get the app and get the game.

Obj gotta stop the fuckery. They tryna bring that boy down 1 way or another and he makes himself an easy target

Inside info?
The videos are out there for everyone to see. That nigga was wildin. Obviously drunk.

Some of these guys don't need fame or fortune. What if this fool slipped and got injured? He too old for this shit. College is over bro. He came close to catching a case with one of them cheerleaders members too.

Last edited:
I'm kinda bored

Why don't people give the chiefs the same flack they give the Redskins about their name

because redskin is a slang term that some native Americans find offensive and Chief is the most important position in native tribes and not a derogatory term.
I mean, I kinda get that but still

All the fans are white

Are there any native American chiefs fans?

Back