Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

5 million for Joe Brady.

That’s a lot

I knew he was gonna get broke off. You said it in the other thread; ain't shit appealing about Carolina's offensive personnel outside of CMC so it had to be the money.

EOSVm7DXkAUZQAj

Yea but his concussions twice caused him to miss 3 plus games. More power to him, good luck.

We are going to be so trash this season

I would demand a trade if I was Cam. Panthers are going to be trash and he will get blamed. Pats should have traded for him.

Cam in no position to demand a trade... and New England wouldn’t waste picks on such a big question mark.
A lot of teams need a QB and he is wanted. Starting QBs always have leverage. He is not a question mark at all if he is 100%. Yall act like he would not be an upgrade over a washed Brady or Tribusky or whatever his name is. Bill would get success out of him if wanted Jimmy to replace Brady and he would easily dominate that weak division.

A lot of teams need a QB and he is wanted. Starting QBs always have leverage. He is not a question mark at all if he is 100%. Yall act like he would not be an upgrade over a washed Brady or Tribusky or whatever his name is. Bill would get success out of him if wanted Jimmy to replace Brady and he would easily dominate that weak division.

To be fair a starting to be washed Brady is probably more effective than Cam has been the last year or so but that’s just my opinion. How can you even say he’s not a question mark? Dude hasn’t been healthy in a while & with the career he’s had plus the way he plays he’s never gonna be truly 100%. Plus he hasn’t been the most consistent QB in the world. I never said there wouldn’t be a market for him, but don’t act like he’s a slam dunk if he goes somewhere else.

It would be hard as hell to be the QB following Brady. Especially a black QB. The media hounds wouldn't let you live. If Bill wasn't trying to get any weapons for Brady I damn sure don't see him rushing out to get any for the new QB.

I would demand a trade if I was Cam. Panthers are going to be trash and he will get blamed. Pats should have traded for him.
With Luke leaving, ion see how they dont go into full out rebuild mode. Trade Cam for an asset and or picks. Luke was our defense, it was his chess game with the QB that gave the DL the time it needed to Rush the QB. That then gave the Secondary the limited amount of coverage time. That got everyone in place to stop the run as well, shit he made most of the tackles.

Our defense isn't shit without Luke, Shaq Thompson is not the answer, Bradberry is Josh Norman, Eric Reid is aight.

Back