Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

I can see that. Funny thing, whenever I watch u guys, I am more impressed with Ryan Ramczyk. Dude is legit.

Yea. They are graded as the best LT and RT duo in the NFL and RR always top 2 in grades but somehow he aint a all-pro.

Rams be making these splash moves because they feeling that LA pressure. LA fans fickle AF when it comes to an NFL team unless it's winning and highly entertaining, two things the Rams certainly haven't been so far this season. Would be a sad sight for that new stadium to open next year with nobody giving two fucks about either the Rams or Chargers out there. Bigger concern to me on the football side would be Mike Martz Jr and Marc Bulger II.

Rams be making these splash moves because they feeling that LA pressure. LA fans fickle AF when it comes to an NFL team unless it's winning and highly entertaining, two things the Rams certainly haven't been so far this season. Would be a sad sight for that new stadium to open next year with nobody giving two fucks about either the Rams or Chargers out there. Bigger concern to me on the football side would be Mike Martz Jr and Marc Bulger II.

I got fam in LA.

Even though they was in the Superbowl, nobody still cared.

One of my cousins thats a Rams fan goes to games and says it be a lot of ppl in the stands thats there for the other team.

L.A. will always belong to the Lakers. The only reason people cared about the Raiders when they were there was bcuz of the team colors. Raiders owe their fanbase loyalty to ......

Starter_Corp_logo.png

Sometimes I wish Trent got to play his career on a better team/media friendly franchise.

All these moves ain’t amounting to shit this year for them. The 49ers & Seahawks have caught up to them & the NFC as a whole has a lot of good/decent teams. They ain’t making the playoffs.

I see what you mean. But adding a top 3 CB is a good move for a contender. Whats the chances of them drafting anybody of Ramsey caliber picking in the 20s in the 1st rd of draft for the next two years. That contract in my opinion is what's gonna hurt them, as they gonna have to let certain players go. But that's how it goes

I see what you mean. But adding a top 3 CB is a good move for a contender. Whats the chances of them drafting anybody of Ramsey caliber picking in the 20s in the 1st rd of draft for the next two years. That contract in my opinion is what's gonna hurt them, as they gonna have to let certain players go. But that's how it goes
the issue is Ramsey was eating in Jax b/c of their front 7. He not gonna have that luxury in LA and will have to cover for longer periods

That LA pick gon be top 12 watch

IMO before Ramsey, yes. Not anymore. He basically gon be on lockdown duty following the other teams number one. That frees up the DC to open up the playbook. Ramsey basically playing for a new contract and to restore his reputation as a lockdown corner deserving of the highest contract for a DB. He coming to WORK and the rams D should benefit from it

IMO before Ramsey, yes. Not anymore. He basically gon be on lockdown duty following the other teams number one. That frees up the DC to open up the playbook. Ramsey basically playing for a new contract and to restore his reputation as a lockdown corner deserving of the highest contract for a DB. He coming to WORK and the rams D should benefit from it

Nope.

They have the worse safety and LB group in the NFC and the other 2 starting CBs are not on the field. One traded and the other just went on IR

That mean the 3rd string DB will be a starter which is never good and the 4th string will become the slot because their Safetys cant cover it.

Top 12 pick unless the offense explode because their defense will do nothing all year

the issue is Ramsey was eating in Jax b/c of their front 7. He not gonna have that luxury in LA and will have to cover for longer periods

Front seven pressure will help Any CB. However, you can't take away from Ramseys game. Dude is top 3. One can argue that his sticky coverage helped the rush. Any CB forced to cover for too long will struggle, but it will take longer for that struggle to show depending on the skill of the CB. I think this is a good short term move for rams. They sucked for a long time and realize they have a window NOW.

Back