N.O. Entire coaching staff > Dallas entire coaching staff
N.O. GM and scouting > Dallas GM and scouting

He might leave but the better team is in NOLA

SP cant teach accuracy and the ability to read defenses
You're the only one who believes this let's keep it a buck

You're the only one who believes this let's keep it a buck

When our Oline was healthy we was top 3
Had a top tier running game with MI missing 4
MT13 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every WR or TE on Dallas.
Top 2 team against the run in yards and #1 in YPC allowed
Top 5 in sacks
shutout multiple times in the second half
Top 3 scoring offense
Top 5 rushing offense
Gave up 22 points ppg and Dallas gave up 20

13-3 with the last games sitting starters 14-2
Dallas 10-6 playing starters after the playoffs was set and took it to the last play of the game 9-7

The local Wal-Mart always lets you know who the city pulls for lol.

When I was living in Belle Chasse I remember being in Wal-Mart & never being able to escape the Saints shit. Especially when they doing good. Same thing in VA with the Redskins.

When our Oline was healthy we was top 3
Had a top tier running game with MI missing 4
MT13 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every WR or TE on Dallas.
Top 2 team against the run in yards and #1 in YPC allowed
Top 5 in sacks
shutout multiple times in the second half
Top 3 scoring offense
Top 5 rushing offense
Gave up 22 points ppg and Dallas gave up 20

13-3 with the last games sitting starters 14-2
Dallas 10-6 playing starters after the playoffs was set and took it to the last play of the game 9-7
Lol our oline wasn't even healthy this year and you're talking about when our line was healthy we top 3. We've been in the top 3 for the last 3 years but ok
If you switch mt13 with cooper what do you think would happen with their stats.???be honestly and Cooper is a game breaker mt13 isn't.
Why you didn't mention the wr core? You know why you didn't.
How are your lbs better then ours?? bruh we have a top 5 lb on the bench lol
The saints are a better coach team but talent wise I don't know.

When I was living in Belle Chasse I remember being in Wal-Mart & never being able to escape the Saints shit. Especially when they doing good. Same thing in VA with the Redskins.
Delaware is Philly and parts of PA are split between Philly and Steelers. Couldn't stand all that black n yellow when I went to PA.

Lol our oline wasn't even healthy this year and you're talking about when our line was healthy we top 3. We've been in the top 3 for the last 3 years but ok
If you switch mt13 with cooper what do you think would happen with their stats.???be honestly and Cooper is a game breaker mt13 isn't.
Why you didn't mention the wr core? You know why you didn't.
How are your lbs better then ours?? bruh we have a top 5 lb on the bench lol
The saints are a better coach team but talent wise I don't know.

Our WR core easily is better
MT13 > Cooper
Ginn> whoever y’all #2 is
T. Smith = Y’all rookie.
Dez?

I said that’s all y’all had over our defense was LBs and our LBs are better playmakers though. AA is much better in coverage than any of y’all LB. shot is probably a wash at LB

How bout those Chiefssss

I know ya'll remember when I was the originator of the "my nfl team sucks" thread on the IC

Look at me now!!!! One win away from the super bowl
Ahhhhhh

Former NFL defensive back Deshea Townsend will be coaching the Bears defensive backs in 2019.

The Bears announced Townsend’s hiring on Friday. He replaces Ed Donatell, who left the Bears to join Vic Fangio’s Broncos staff as defensive coordinator.

I hope yall win, tired of seeing Tom Brady and The Patriots in The Super Bowl.
My friend

You know how long I been waiting for this????

My WHOLE LIFE

I hope we win too

I shed tears walking out of arrowhead last weekend and I will do the same Sunday if we win
Never thought I would see this day

Our WR core easily is better
MT13 > Cooper
Ginn> whoever y’all #2 is
T. Smith = Y’all rookie.
Dez?

I said that’s all y’all had over our defense was LBs and our LBs are better playmakers though. AA is much better in coverage than any of y’all LB. shot is probably a wash at LB

I just peeped that and I thought you had everything slanted to yall and that why I responded.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...sted-former-kansas-city-chiefs-rb-kareem-hunt

Multiple teams interested in former Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt

Chicago Bears coach Matt Nagy said this past week that his team would not rule out the possibility of signing Kareem Hunt, and it turns out he's not alone.

Multiple teams have expressed interest in Hunt, and it now appears the former Chiefs running back will have a job "sooner rather than later," one league source told ESPN.

Since late November, when the disturbing video that shows Hunt shoving and kicking a woman surfaced, he has been undergoing anger-management counseling daily, according to a source. Hunt appears to be making progress with the counseling, which has helped him draw the interest of some teams, sources said.

The Bears were the first team to openly acknowledge that they would consider signing Hunt, but there are others, according to sources.

Hunt faces potential discipline as the league continues its investigation. He was released by the Chiefs on Nov. 30 after the video surfaced and is on the commissioner's exempt list, so he would need to be reinstated before he could sign with a team.

Nagy and Hunt have a relationship that dates back to their days together in Kansas City, where Nagy served as the Chiefs' offensive coordinator during Hunt's rookie year in 2017.

Nagy said Monday that he reached out and spoke to Hunt on the phone one week ago.

"I talked to Kareem, completely wanting to know how he's doing," Nagy said. "We had a good conversation. Here's a kid that I spent a year coaching on offense. It's a tough situation. I wanted to see ... making sure that he's OK but understanding, too, the situation that happened is unfortunate for everybody. He knows that."

Back