Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Actually excited for my dolphins (except for that anthem nonsense.) damn sure won’t win the division but wild card? Eh

I think the Jets are making the playoffs this year. Our secondary is the best it has been since 2010 especially at the corner position. We have one of the best receiving corps, and a okay schedule.

The best rookie back in the NFCE is Derrius Guice.

2 mil bet he has a better year than the other guy

I think the Jets are making the playoffs this year. Our secondary is the best it has been since 2010 especially at the corner position. We have one of the best receiving corps, and a okay schedule.

5F2BD835-3023-4CFA-B2D5-98F96203ABCB.gif

5th I can name 15 teams off the top of my head w/ a better WR corps than the Jets and prolly more when I put some thought into it. I like Robby and Kearse, but my come the phuck on my nikka....

And I ain't even addressing the playoff shit. You's a wiiiilld boy! LoL

F05332D7-1F07-4781-8E0D-E5F5FDDD4695.jpeg

Man I can’t until the season starts we can have a record of anything between 5-11 and 10-6 yeah I got high hopes for this team but I know reality can strike quick with the browns. Dez would be a nice pick up if gosh can’t go at the beginning of the season. Can’t wait #DawgPound

If Hue don’t win more then 3 games he got Go

View attachment 61163

5th I can name 15 teams off the top of my head w/ a better WR corps than the Jets and prolly more when I put some thought into it. I like Robby and Kearse, but my come the phuck on my nikka....

And I ain't even addressing the playoff shit. You's a wiiiilld boy! LoL
Robby, Kearse, Enunwa, Pryor, Hansen, Stewart.

Don’t address the playoff shit.

Instead of blowing it all up & tanking for a top 5 pick, my Redskins will win just enough to fuck it up. Expecting a really mediocre year.

Back