Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 ABW Cinema awards (best movie)

Please add categories like best director, best cinematography, sleeper hit, and best screenplay, best blockbuster, etc

These Cookie cutter categories ain't it

You might want to make a subsection for this and delete it when it's over. You don't want threads to get displaced in this section as is. Might not recover. Just a suggestion. @AP21

You might want to make a subsection for this and delete it when it's over. You don't want threads to get displaced in this section as is. Might not recover. Just a suggestion. @AP21
good suggestion

i was thinking of just sticking them while we vote, then unsticky when done

I think its bad for the section. Having a subsection and putting up a banner telling posters to vote making them cross through the cinema section and having to look around might bring more interest to the cinema section overall. 2019 a big year in film and television. Need to get the section popping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its bad for the section. Having a subsection and putting up a banner telling ppl to vote might bring more interest to the cinema section overall. 2019 a big year in film and television. Need to get the section popping.

a sub forum probably not gonna happen, but i will see about getting a banner pop up though

Thank you for the suggestion

I'm basing this from Dec 2017 - Now

Shows:

1. Atlanta
2. Insecure
3. Black Mirror
4. Narcos
5. TBD

This thread is making me see how big my hate is for the current state of the big screen. I haven't seen any movie that's come out in 2018. I've watched a bunch of shows, but no movies.

2019 gonna be a big year. Some very highly anticipated releases coming to the big and small screen. Y'all need to be on top of shit. Could be a traffic boost if done right @Goldie

Shows...

Atlanta
Insecure
The Haunting On House Hill
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Gotham

Animated...

Castlevania
Voltron
Seven Deadly Sins
Fate: Last Encore
Attack On Titan