Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie doesnt split minutes w Terry though....Terry actually splits it w smart w smart getting more of the time at the end of the game

I dont even know the context of the convo. Cause nobody on the Cs has told kyrie he was splitting time w anyone.

The quote will make rounds in the media later today.

He was saying it in the context of why their season has been so rocky. He said the young kids think they should all be the star and no one buys into their role.

Then he says hes entering his prime and shouldnt have to worry about sharing time with Rozier.

Basically telling the kids to know their role and to buy in and in the very next sentence contradicting all that and claiming they should all be under him.

The quote will make rounds in the media later today.

He was saying it in the context of why their season has been so rocky. He said the young kids think they should all be the star and no one buys into their role.

Then he says hes entering his prime and shouldnt have to worry about sharing time with Rozier.

Basically telling the kids to know their role and to buy in and in the very next sentence contradicting all that and claiming they should all be under him.

I am hearing it now. Boston radio played the cut..they didnt play the part were he mentioned anyones names...but really

This is why I cant wait to july..cuz anything AD or kyrie says..the media n Twitter followers gonna eat up and act like they are hinting at what they are going to do this summer. All of it is just lip service right now..Well AD cant do shit until 2021.

Why you hate Charlotte so much?
I wanted that city to blow up when I left but it's cool

Lol I was really just trying to give kemba SOMETHING

If you gonna pay I'd rather hair Gordon than ball punching slant hairline fuck nigga who cant even average 10 points

For kyrie no doubt there is a disconnect between the young Cs n the older vets...but that doesnt mean too much because Ainge has his sights on pairing Davis w Irving...even if it's just for a year...

The youngins are expendable to him....

Last edited:
Idk if its possible but Joel will benefit big time from losing 15-20 pounds.

Hes all muscle, so he'll sacrifice some strength to do so, but itll be better for him in the long run.
High key nervous about Zion in the NBA. Makes Ja Morrant more unique of a choice as a top 1 pick

Zion too heavy to be a SF that nigga like 6'7

Btw I went to Google his height and see this lol

Duke's Zion Williamson Says He Gained 100 Pounds in 2 Years During High School

Like he's cool he's the most athletic #1 pick since Dwight Howard but is he it go be like Aaron Gordon when he is playing the 3

Or is he gonna be an uber athletic guy who is the same height as PJ tucker?
He lands dangerously too. Reminds me of how Derrick rose used to land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back