Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing for the Rockets in the long run would be for Hardens 30 point streak to end tonight.

Now that the Rockets are mostly healthy its time for them to start playing more team ball and moving the ball more.

At this point it should be all about making ball movement and off ball movement a habit for everyone. A team cant go from being strictly letting the star player iso into becoming a team based around movement come playoff time. You gotta make that into a habit before playoff time.

Im probably expecting way too much from a team thats so iso heavy even when healthy but that's what I would be trying to do if I was the Rockets coaches.

The best thing for the Rockets in the long run would be for Hardens 30 point streak to end tonight.

Now that the Rockets are mostly healthy its time for them to start playing more team ball and moving the ball more.

At this point it should be all about making ball movement and off ball movement a habit for everyone. A team cant go from being strictly letting the star player iso into becoming a team based around movement come playoff time. You gotta make that into a habit before playoff time.

Im probably expecting way too much from a team thats so iso heavy even when healthy but that's what I would be trying to do if I was the Rockets coaches.

That's not how they play, they iso and jack 3's all game.

bottom of the league in passes per game,assists,assist %, most iso's in the nba

Harden iso's more than any team

But Harden’s craziest offensive number, and perhaps the one that’s most concerning, is his 691 direct isolation plays. That’s more than any other NBA team has had so far this season. Once more for emphasis: According to stat-tracking database Second Spectrum, Harden all by himself has gone 1-on-1 more than any team’s full roster, combined, has.

you're suggesting they implement a whole new playing style 56 games into the season.D'antoni is a wack overrated coach he will ride or die with this bullshit.

david_crying.gif

you're suggesting they implement a whole new playing style 56 games into the season.D'antoni is a wack overrated coach he will ride or die with this bullshit.

I agree about dantoni this nigga never adapts to the situation.

I did say i dont expect them to do any of that.

Just said thats what they should be doing.

Instead they were fouling dallas up 15 with a minute to go so harden could keep putting up 3s to get 30.

Im mad dude gonna win MVP off this shit.

I aint hating, some of Hardens performances were necessary and amazing, but a good portion of this 30 point streak came from Harden playing late into the 4th quarter with the team up 20, or shit like tonight where they fouling dallas late to stop the time and get him shots.

Shit is just like Westbrooks forced tripple doubles.

Rockets might be looking at Avery Bradley as a buyout option

Would've been perfect 2-3 years ago, my nigga Avery has been one of the worst players in the league this season

Dont think hes been healthy the past couple of seasons but dude has had a pretty bad fall off as a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back