Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MVP race should look like this:

Greek Freek (The favorite)
PG-13 (best two-way player in the NBA this year)
Beard (best offensive payer this year)
Process (Leads league in 20+ PPG double-doubles)
The Brow (best player on non-playoff team)
Somebody from the Warriors (just cause)

Last edited:
MVP race should look like this:

Greek Freek (The favorite)
PG-13 (best two-way player in the NBA this year)
Beard (best offensive payer this year)
Process (Leads league in 20+ PPG double-doubles)
The Brow (best player on non-playoff team)
Somebody from the Warriors (just cause)
No lebron James as he's led a non playoff team to the 10th seed and missed a month of games while averaging a career high from the FT line?

Last edited:
Boston been havin chemistry issues all season, they've had multiple team meetings there's clearly some underlying issue goin on

still think they can beat any east team in a series but not confident in that like before

Embiid and AD don't belong on that list. Nice seasons but not MVP type seasons. I got PG as the frontrunner. His impact is on both ends of the court and he has pretty much took over that team. Russ needs to bow down.

Still gotta wait to see how playoffs shake out but I'm wondering if Stevens has trouble coaching a team with high expectations and a superstar instead of the plucky underdogs.

Not only is PG having a MVP caliber season offensively, hes also the front runner for DPOY, and hes got the Thunder top 3 in the West with Westbrook having a bad season.

No one expected the Thunder to be this good, and no one thought Westbrook would have one of his worst seasons scoring.

Greek Freak is right up there too. I would have no issues with Giannis winning and cant argue against him deserving it.

But I still think both will get robbed and Harden will win it.

Im a bit biased cause I put money on PG when he was +6000 to win the MVP in December.

NBA gotta give it to him. Thats gonna be a good payday for the kid.

Last edited:
Axel workn 12 hour shifts still

laffin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back