Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the media and they're ones voting
I've seen it all year

Russ records 30th triple double of the season, more on Sports center

He's done it again! Russ has recorded a a triple double in his third straight game.

Another day, another triple double for Westbrook

Then when the playoffs come around the same mfers shocked he's 6-30

What was kemba playoff stats?

Kemba couldn’t make the playoffs in the damn east.

Empty stats bruh.

Last edited:
Nah fam. Sit your ass down n watch..celebs at Madison Square dont be doing that...he doing too much. Shit coaches gotta stay in their respective coaches box..n this nig hopping around like a damn fool!

What is he doing that making the bucks play bad though?

If it's GS vs Toronto in the finals and Kawhi is guarding Steph in the 4th qtr, all that Dubs don't need KD talk is gonna be proven to be wrong.

Co-sign.

I don’t expect him to overcome that, especially with the load he would have to carry on this undermanned team.

Conversely - Kawhi did shut down a Top 3 Player of All Time.

If Steph finds a way to overcome that, the media can’t keep making excuses as to why he is a “choker” and why he’s not in the Best Player conversation.

Co-sign.

I don’t expect him to overcome that, especially with the load he would have to carry on this undermanned team.

Conversely - Kawhi did shut down a Top 3 Player of All Time.

If Steph finds a way to overcome that, the media can’t keep making excuses as to why he is a “choker” and why he’s not in the Best Player conversation.

When?

Won't even sit here and lie and say I watch college ball bcuz that shit is wack to me. So when I scout I look for players who could be drafted by Philly. I don't waste my time on players that have no chance of being a Sixer. I check out the highlight videos that are put on the plethora of mock draft websites and kinda get a sense if the player can play or not. Truth be told I am usually wrong. Embiid is the only one I got right in recent years. I also have no faith in any player from Duke.

Ok. Maybe that’s overstating it.

But he clearly bothered Bron significantly during several Finals runs. Dude was visibly apprehensive about Kawhi checking into the game ...

Kawhi is a 6-7 Strong, Athletic Wing. And at this point, he is probably a consensus Top 5 Defender All Time.

If a skinny 6-3 guard - gets the best of him with the resume that Steph has - I don’t want to hear excuses about how he isn’t “clutch” or “good enough” to be a top 2 player; or in the conversation for the best player in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back