Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, the area isn't set up well to handle all that traffic. I think yesterday afternoon the tunnels were crazy backed up. And city's here don't work together. Something in the Water is about to be a mess.

Both of the bridge tunnels were terrible during my time there.....and when it rains it gets worse

The 2nd round is probably gonna be the best round in this years playoffs.

Be crazy if Kawhi leads the Raptors to finals his first year back healthy after missing a whole season.

I dont see that happening because hes not getting consistent help from anyone. Siakim has been really good in the first round and he looks like hes gonna be a great player as he keeps developing but I dont see him being this consistent next round cause hes young.

All Lowry jokes aside, he needs to average a consistent 15-18 ppg going forward for the Raptors to have a real chance.

Im gonna post this in here.

I say this with 0 hate. Just wondering what yall think.

Everyone keeps saying how hard the Clippers and the Nets play. And they do. So now everyone keeps saying how stars would be crazy not to join them.

My only thing is the reason these teams play so hard is because they dont have a star. As soon as you add a star or two, the whole play style changes, and the scrappyness goes away.

I feel like as soon as a real star joins either team, the whole culture will change.

Im gonna post this in here.

I say this with 0 hate. Just wondering what yall think.

Everyone keeps saying how hard the Clippers and the Nets play. And they do. So now everyone keeps saying how stars would be crazy not to join them.

My only thing is the reason these teams play so hard is because they dont have a star. As soon as you add a star or two, the whole play style changes, and the scrappyness goes away.

I feel like as soon as a real star joins either team, the whole culture will change.
interesting pov

i see what you saying tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back